In the fast-paced business environment, decisions need to be made quickly to ensure business success. Staying connected, with reliable information technology and communications setup, is a number one priority.
Efficient communication with VoIP
Commercial ICT has partnered with Vodacom Business to provide voice over IP (VoIP) services and infrastructure. What does it entail?
- Analysis of existing telecommunications costs and infrastructure to provide a tailored cost-effective solution
- VoIP networks for small offices through to national branches or international locations
- Cisco hardware (phones)
- Services like instant messaging through applications integrated on the VoIP network
What are the benefits of moving to VoIP?
Low calling costs
Low hardware costs
Voicemail to email
Incoming and outgoing
Not only is it Commercial ICT’s mission to provide customer-centric ICT services and products, but the company also offers:
- Data & network cabling
- Penetration tests
- Office relocation
- New office infrastructure & setup
- Placement of skilled IT/network support technicians on site
Contact your nearest TPA branch for more information