Texecom’s new range of shock sensors is aligned with the recently released European shock sensor standard (EN50131-2-8). This means
that you can offer your customers a more accurate, reliable and user-configurable product because of the superior accelerometer technology used in the Impaq S Series range.
Setting a new standard in shock sensor performance
The new Impaq S Series comprises three models:
• Impaq S wired shock sensor
• Impaq SC wired shock/contact sensor
• Impaq SC-W wireless shock and contact sensor – using Ricochet mesh technology.
Common S Series features include:
Superior highly-sensitive VIBER® accelerometer technology
Mounts on uPVC window frames, wood and concrete
Compatible with Texecom and all popular industry-standard panels
Five selectable digital sensitivity settings
Built-in EOL resistors (Impaq S and SC models)
Two additional terminal inputs for external contact or roller shutter devices and tamper*
Selectable shock, contact or terminal
Why choose VIBER® accelerometer technology?
VIBER® accelerometer technology is highly sensitive to subsurface shock transmissions resulting from attempted forced entry and is completely immune to airborne-based high-frequency noise.
The Impaq S Series is designed to detect and analyse forcible shock
and provide early warning of attempted intrusion, for quick reaction.
The benefits of VIBER accelerometer technology are obvious:
• Detects in all three dimensions – increasing installation flexibility
• Can detect movement or location change
• Intuitive LED-assisted setup procedure
• Impaq SC and Impaq SC-W both work as a dual-zone sensor and the magnet can be positioned on either side of the device
• Low battery warning ensures uninterrupted operation
TPA is your Texecom shock sensor supplier. Contact us to find out more about the Texecom Impaq S Series shock sensor range