Commercial ICT takes the pain out of handling ICT in-house. Increase productivity, decrease IT system outages and reduce costs by letting a professional team handle this specialised function.
The Nerve Centre
Commercial ICT’s South African-based Nerve Centre is the digital hub and the core of its processes and technology. What does it do?
- Monitors, remotely manage, supports and regulate its ICT environment and infrastructure within its own network and its clients’ networks
- Provides a single point of contact that allows remote access to its cloud and hosted infrastructure, clients’ network infrastructure and end-user devices.
Commercial ICT is able to implement and support clients’ networking requirements:
- Managed MPLS networks
- Fibre optic networks
- Fibre to the home networks (FTTH)
- Servers and core infrastructure
- SANs (storage area networks)
- CNs (content networks)
- Internet services provider
- Managed VPN’s (virtual private networks)
- VLAN setup and configuration for voice and data systems within the same networks
- Customised cloud solutions
IT maintenance and support
Commercial ICT ensures continuous use and improvement of technology infrastructures and IT networks with its superior maintenance services.
- On-site technicians that perform routine on-site maintenance
- 24/7 remote support service through the nerve centre and helpdesk
- Network and infrastructure monitoring systems in the nerve centre
Network and infrastructure auditing
Why do a network and infrastructure audit? It provides CIO’s, Directors, IT managers and IT staff with information about their networks that can be utilised for:
- Future budgeting
- Loss control analysis
- Data security and network vulnerability
- Costs optimisation
- Redundant and unused hardware use and locations
- Systems optimisation
- Backup management policies
- ISO compliance
- Accurately updating existing documentation
Off-site managed backup solutions
Backing up to a remote server or media that is transported off-site protects client data. What’s available?
- Hosted backup solutions – cloud backup
- Virtual backups
- On-premise backups (tape/disk/replication)
Commercial ICT cloud infrastructure allows centralised data storage and online access to services, applications and resources 24/7/365 days a year. The company:
- Has cloud infrastructure at all the major data centre throughout SA
- Provides Microsoft Azure dynamic infrastructure services
- Reduce power usage, air conditioning and rack space requirements
- Ensure there are no load shedding issues or theft & security issues
- Get businesses up and running faster with improved manageability and less maintenance
- Enable a more rapid adjustment of resources
Network security is designed to protect the usability and integrity of client networks and data. Commercial ICT also offers full network and compliance audits:
- IT security
- IT risk assessments
- Microsoft compliance audits
- Internal and external penetration tests
- Firewall security and compliance
Domain name registrations, website & mailbox hosting
A company’s website is its business card Commercial ICT:
- Is a registering and hosting service provider for over 1000 businesses in SA.
- Offers a wide range of hosting options for web site and domain requirements ranging from dedicated servers to shared volume plans.
- Provides superior technical assistance for domains and websites.
CONTACT YOUR NEAREST TPA BRANCH FOR MORE INFORMATION