Did you know?
When the Optex WXI and BX Shield detectors are integrated with Texecom’s OPTX038 Ricochet mesh network wireless technology, they essentially act as repeaters.
The Optex WX Infinity (WXI) and BX Shield Series detectors offer the ultimate in outdoor detection. And when combined with Texecom’s OPTX038 Ricochet mesh network wireless technology, provide a truly integrated detection solution.
Complete 180° detection
The WX Infinity series offers 180° field of view, allowing the detection of approaching intruders before they gain access into a protected area.
The WXI represents the consolidation of numerous customer demands, providing a number of features that greatly benefit users:
- It is equipped with SMDA logic (Super Multidimensional
Analysis), drastically improving immunity against changes in temperature or moving trees and vegetation, and it differentiates between humans and animals, effectively distinguishing between the cause of nuisance false alarms and genuine intrusions.
- It is essentially two detectors combined into one unit, whereby the detection range, sensitivity and output can be individually set from both the left and ride sides.
- Detection distance can be easily adjusted between 2.5 to 12 metres.
- Available in wired and wireless options; both standard with anti-masking and tamper-proof features.
- Connects directly to CCTV cameras or can be connected into an alarm panel.
- Area masking: One can rotate the masking plates left and right to zone out any unstable areas.
- It is selectable as single or dual pulse. This means installers can make the device more sensitive or less sensitive for use in unstable environments.
- The tamper output on the rear of the device means an alarm is generated when it is removed from a wall.
- The anti-masking feature on the Optex WX Infinity series means that an alarm will be automatically sent during any attempt to cover the detector.
Early outdoor detection
With long, narrow detection areas of up to 12 metres each side of the detector, the BX-80N is the perfect wall-mounted outdoor detection unit. When placed centrally on a building, it will cover the building perimeter with a multi-layered, horizontal barrier that detects intruders before they are able to break into a building.
A number of features set the BX apart from other detectors:
- To help reduce false activations, the range can be adjusted so that detection extends only to the end of the building.
- The unit has a size-judging function, which helps it discriminate between large and small objects within the detection area.
- Patented double conductive shielding technology helps to reduce false alarms caused by car headlights and reflected sunlight.
- The detector only triggers an alarm when both upper and lower detection layers detect movement.
TPA is your Optex and Texecom wireless integration technology supplier. Contact us today and find out how we can help you gain a competitive advantage, win more contracts and boost revenue with this leading global brand.