So you’ve got the surveillance cameras in place and great DVR recording footage, but what happens in between these two hardware items is just as important to superior retail security.
Enter the software. TVT’s N9000 is an embedded surveillance management system with a modular design that allows for better expandability and improved reliability.
Enhanced GUI with modular menu design
The N9000 has been designed to improve the user experience with an enhanced graphical user interface (GUI). Some of the features it supports for ease of use include:
- Magnetic style menu with functions on top disply
- New start menu and quick launch bar
- Improved wizard- allows users to create their own password, add cameras one at a time or all together; two different recording mode (auto and manual)
The development team has pulled out all the stops to create a system that saves time and money for retail store security system operators by allowing them to respond quickly to potential threats and events. number of features in the N9000 will benefit retailers:
- Supports facial recognition (model dependent)
- Has a smart search function with time slice search
- Fisheye management and de warp
- POS integration
- Enhanced live view operation – improved 3D PTZ control and full control of IP cameras’ image and lens settings
- Enhanced sequence function with one click start and easier to set up time duration
- Powerful recording options- dual stream recording and playback with HDD groups
- Quick access to device status and control of device
- S.M.A.R.T. information- determine current HDD health status
Did you know?
The N9000’s time-sliced playback makes it possible for users to quickly search for video in a certain time spot.
TPA is your TVT technology supplier Contact us today and find out how we can help you gain a competitive advantage, win more contracts and boost revenue with leading global brand